- A closed-end Real Estate Investment Traded Fund (REIT) listed in the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul)
- Established in Saudi Arabia, adhere to The Real Estate Investment Funds Implementing Regulations and The Real Estate Investment Traded Funds instructions specified by Capital Market Authority “CMA”.
- Compliant with Shariah Board principal, Certificate no. SCP-726-06-01-08-17
- The offering of Swicorp Wabel REIT units has been approved by the Saudi Arabian Capital Market Authority on 10/04/1439H (Corresponding 28/12/2017G)
- Fund Size SAR 1,180,000,000
- Number of units offered to public 35,400,000
- Value of units offered to public SAR 354,000,000
The minimum subscription amount per investor is SAR 500.
99 years, extendable for similar periods at the discretion of the Fund Manager and after obtaining CMA approval
Fund Strategy & Goal
- The Fund aim to invest in real estate assets within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Excluding Makkah and Medina) qualified to generate periodic rental income and potential of capital appreciation. The Fund will distribute at least 90% of the fund’s net profit annually to unitholders;
- The Fund’s initial investments are focusing on the retail sector (retail shopping malls). However, the Fund may diversify its real estate portfolio in the future by acquiring real estate assets in other sectors such as residential, industrial and hospitality sectors within Saudi Arabia (excluding Makkah and Medina).