Al Makan Mall Riyadh
- Located in the Central Province, Riyadh is the capital and most populous city in Saudi Arabia
- Current population is 6.4M and expected to grow at CAGR of 1.97 between 2017 and 2020
- Riyadh railway project expected to be completed in 2018, which will facilitate mobility between the districts
- Headquarters of major companies and banks are based in Riyadh, making it the Kingdom’s first destination for job seekers
- The Mall is located in populated area in north of Riyadh close to the Kind Abdullah Financial District
- The area is an upcoming district of Riyadh mainly comprising of residential villa communities and vacant lands.
- Lack of globally recognized entertainment coupled with severe hot climate, indoor entertainment facilities have become a popular leisure destination.
Construction endDecember 2016
Current occupancy rate93.14%
2018 Gross revenue (SARm)24.23
2018 Net revenue (SARm)19.92
No. of tenants63
Acquisition Price (SARm)232.56